Skip to content
Great for plant growers with moderate experience
- Dramatic and sculptural
- Requires bright indirect light eastern facing window is ideal
- Careful watering is essential for success do not overwater, allow to dry between watering then water thoroughly.
- Consistent warm temperatures help the Fiddle Leaf Fig to thrive
- It is common for the FLF to drop some leaves when acclimatizing to a new location
- Toxic to people and pets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device