Skip to content
- Not a real fern Asparagus Plumosa reproduces by seed rather than spores
- Great for beginners
- Requires bright indirect light, avoid southern exposure which will bleach out the leaves
- Keep evenly moist but not soggy
- Enjoys humidity so misting is helpful
- Toxic to people and pets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device